SO. We'll start with the end of April. After exams, everyone was pretty confused with what to do with themselves. No work? No school? What the hell can we possibly do with all of this ridiculous time on our hands!? It took us a week to figure out that we were in the south of France and had an infinite number of awesome things to do. This immediately sent us into a panic and made us try to fit every possible activity one can find in the Languedoc region into 4 days.
It had ALWAYS been a dream of young Rachel to return to the Pont du Gard, a gignatic (maybe biggest?) Roman aqueduct. I visited this site when I was 11ish with my grandmother and all I wanted to do was be one of those cool teenagers down on the shore of the river drinking wine and laying out and being cool and old. Finally, this dream was fulfilled and it was everything I imagined it to be. Young me would be proud.
![]() |
| Although, admittedly, I thought I might be a little cooler at this point |
![]() |
| So nature |
![]() |
| Stephanie was too adorably excited to frolic in this field |
![]() |
| Learning how small European cars really are |




No comments:
Post a Comment